- Vaccinations & preventative health care, to ensure your pet stays fit & healthy
- Health checks, to ensure prompt diagnosis of any problems
- Neutering, of dogs, cats, rabbits and other species to prevent unwanted pregnancies and many reproductive health problems.
- Dental treatment, using modern high speed dental equipment & dental xrays, which allows us to check the teeth below the gumline
- Flea & worming treatment, to keep pets free of potentially harmful parasites and to help safeguard human health
- Investigations in case of illness using our facilities to perform Xrays, ultrasound scans, blood tests. Xrays allow us to see the bones and internal structures, whilst ultrasound gives us a better look at the heart, chest and abdomen as well as its use in pregnancy diagnosis
- Wide range of surgical procedures, including lump removal, abdominal surgery and orthopaedic surgery
- ECG, used to help investigate heart conditions and irregular heart beats
- Blood pressure monitoring. This is useful for many conditions including heart and kidney diseases. In cats over 8 years old, it is an invaluable test that helps us to monitor their state of health
- Free nurse clinics. Our qualified nurses can advise on most aspects of preventative health care, diet and weight control, nail clipping, pet insurance
- Puppy parties. Our qualified vet nurses run regular puppy parties, to introduce the latest member of your family to other puppies and people in a safe, welcoming environment.
- Ample free car parking
- Microchipping. This is a safe and easy way to identify your dog, cat, rabbit or ferret, helping to ensure their safe return if lost or stolen.From 2016 it will become a legal requirement to have your dog microchipped but why wait until then? We highly recommend it.
- Pet Passport Scheme (PETS). Our vets are all Official Veterinarians for DEFRA, so able to complete your passport and advise on parasite control for travel abroad